Sunday, May 11, 2008

Preparing for Summer 08

I've been preparing for the summer session for some time, but in bits and pieces. I made a few updates today, enough that I'm ready to upload pages to the class website. A few odds and ends left, but generally ready for prime time.

I thought about creating a new blog for this session, but I thought might be interested in what I blogged about during the winter. I did remove the blog roll for my winter class, though, to avoid confusion.

The summer class is full with 11 students on the waiting list. Unfortunately, I won't be able to allow everyone in the class who wants to take it.

With the current economic situation, and continuing turbulent climate, COMM 144 is a particularly interesting class to teach and useful class for students to take. I'm looking forward to many engaging conversations over the session's six weeks.

--Professor Cyborg

No comments: